Econolite Systems is looking for a Senior Field Technician who will focus on the planning, integration, testing, deployment and maintenance of traffic signal and intelligent transportation systems.
The candidate must have experience with the following:
- Participate in the development and delivery of technical solutions for systems projects, participate in project teams, and work in a field environment
- Configure field devices and network equipment in the lab and field, troubleshoot network and device issues, and configure systems software
- Develop system and field equipment testing procedures; conduct testing to obtain acceptance from customers
- At least two (2) years of professional level experience in a technical field involving ITS, traffic signal systems, networking or similar
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand and has empathy for customers’ point of view
- Must have a valid driver’s license to meet company standards
- Effective communications skills, written and verbal
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician certifications and Network certifications
- Technical degree in networking, computers, systems or similar
- Experience troubleshooting TCP/IP network communications
- Experience within the traffic signal industry
Business travel within the United States should be expected. Travel may involve flying and renting vehicles.
For a complete list of duties and qualifications and to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=econolite&jobId=185659&lang=en_US&source=CC3