IMSA Traffic Signal Technicians/ Foreman (Valley Wide)
AJP Electric, Inc. is hiring experienced traffic signal technicians. IMSA Level I or II certifications needed. This is a full-time and benefits eligible position. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive pay, subsidized health insurance, profit sharing plan, voluntary dental and supplemental benefits, PTO, and advancement opportunities.
AJP Electric, Inc. is an established electrical and civil contractor in the Phoenix area that provides construction services throughout Arizona. Our civil division specializes in wet/dry utility installations, airports, and roadways including underground utilities, traffic signals, grading, minor concrete, minor asphalt, electrical, and signage.
• be capable/comfortable working outdoors in any and all kinds of weather
• follow instructions provided by superintendents, foreman, and/or other experienced crew members
• be capable of lifting equipment and materials up to 50 lbs.
• work well with others and maintain a positive teamwork attitude
• perform all required duties
• keep safety of themselves and others a priority
• maintain a clean and organized work environment
• report to work on time
• effectively communicate with crew
• understand common bluestake colors and rules
• read plans and survey stakes
Please send resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply in person Monday - Friday, 7AM - 4PM, at 11250 N. Cave Creek Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85020.
AJP Electric, Inc., is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.