TRAFFIC SIGNAL TECH SR
SALARY $18.79 - $20.11 Hourly
This position is non-exempt and is eligible for overtime
How to Apply: Please visit our employment page at Click Here
for complete details and to apply online. This position is open until February 27, 2020.
This position will Installs, maintains, and repairs fiber optic communication equipment and other communication for the traffic system. Responds to traffic signal malfunctions during and after normal working hours and tests new and repaired equipment before installation. Installs, maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs cabling and traffic signal equipment
The position will also respond to traffic service requests generated by citizen inquiries. Additional duties will include adhering to Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) when working on any assigned tasks, set traffic counters, assist in collection of travel time data and participate in Capital Improvement Projects (CIP).
• 2 years of college education in electronics or related field.
Relate able Work Experience:
• Two years of experience or similar experience with Electronics or Traffic Signals.
Training (License and/or Certification):
• IMSA Work Zone Traffic Control Safety Certification or the ability to obtain within 6 (six) months of hire.
• IMSA Traffic Signal I Certification or the ability to obtain within 6 (six) moths of hire.
• Valid Kentucky s Driver's License