Paulding County DOT
Engineering Division Manager (Pay Grade 23/$69,219.73- $105,326.01 annual):
This position is responsible for overseeing the Paulding County Department of Transportation Engineering Division which primarily includes the preconstruction activities associated with infrastructure projects. Oversees the daily operations of the division to include the scheduling of projects, allocation of fiscal and human resources, long and short-term planning, and responsible for reviewing proposed residential, commercial, and industrial construction project plans to ensure compliance with regulations. Also, insures compliance with applicable policies and recommends policy changes when necessary. Coordinates with and provides assistance to other county departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible related experience.
- Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job.
- Certification as an Engineer in Training.
- Certification or demonstrated ability to readily obtain the following:
- Level II design engineer, NPDES state certification (depending on Divisions managed).
- GDOT Plan Development Process Training Certification.
- GDOT Local Administration Process Training (LAP).
- Certification as a Professional Engineer.
Applications will be accepted until filled, at the Human Resources Department, 240 Constitution Blvd., Dallas, GA, 30132. Fax: 770-443-7558, or online at Paulding.gov.
|Job Category||Engineering, Management, Transportation|