The Traffic Signal Technician will be certified as IMSA, Level II. Go to specified Traffic Signal sites as specified through South Florida. Responsible for safe traffic control & flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contractor agrees to perform the following services:
- As the IMSA technician, responsible for safe traffic control & flow.
- Be present at the job site(s) as specified by client until camera installation is complete
- Provides basic assistance with installing cameras on the traffic signals, helps runs conduits, assist with wires control cabinets, and any other miscellaneous assistance as needed
• Travel within specified region
• Troubleshoot traffic signal cabinets and components.
• Test traffic signal equipment prior to implementing in the field.
• Coordinate with client staff to ensure proper programs and firmware are provided and used.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Certified IMSA Level II required
• State of Florida driver’s license in good standing
• Geographic familiarity with regional freeway system and arterial roads
• Knowledge & experience with traffic signals safe flow control
• Dependability – the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions
• Self-motivated team player with a customer service orientation
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
As the nature of this job is outside field work on State & Road Highways, the environment requires the ability to sit, stand and drive a vehicle to and from various worksites. Ability to bend, lift, stoop and work at heights on ladders or other elevating equipment. Exposure to electrical energy, high voltage, computer screens, heat, cold, noise, dust, fumes, on-going traffic at high speeds and inclement weather conditions. Effectively communicates and collaborates with fellow workers to ensure work is safely & efficiently completed. Have good vision – ability to see the normal visual range with or without correction.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to: HResources@VerityPartnersInc.com
|Job Category||Electrician, Traffic Signal|