Position: Maintenance Supervisor – Traffic Signals & Lighting
Location: City of Rancho Cucamonga
This position might be perfect for you if:
- You want to make a distinct contribution to the community you serve.
- You enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting on a daily basis.
- You’re highly organized and can juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- You’re looking for a team committed to your growth through training, mentoring, and team building opportunities.
- You enjoy working with others to teach and pass on your knowledge.
- You have a strong commitment to superior internal and external customer service.
- You want to join a forward-thinking team which will bring the best out of you.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, coordinating, supervising, inspecting, assigning projects, and mentoring a motivated team.
- Developing long and short-range maintenance and construction projects which can include signal intersection rewiring, pole replacement, traffic signal cabinet upgrades, and advanced traffic management systems.
- Preparing and maintaining annual budget, records of time, materials and equipment used.
Education and/or Experience: Graduation from high school and four years of increasingly responsible experience in public works maintenance work, including experience in a lead supervisory capacity or any combination of training and experience that provides the desired knowledge and abilities.
All applicants are required to apply online at Click Here. Closing date is 5:00 pm on Wednesday, March 17, 2021 or until a sufficient number of applications have been received.
|Job Category||Electrician, Traffic Signal|