The RSM manages and directs short and long range sales initiatives targeted toward existing and new markets with the intent of ultimately obtaining established goals by increasing sales to the current and prospective customer base, while maintaining excellent profit margins, building rapport, trust and confidence with our customers (key contacts and decision makers). The RSM will promote, present, demonstrate, market and sell all of MoboTrex’s products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific task responsibility is to produce top line sales revenue by the minimum as outlined in the current business plan for the specified region. This is to be accomplished by the sale, training and support of MoboTrex products and subsequent account management. The sales goals will vary from year to year consistent with the MoboTrex Corporate Business Plan.
General responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the region in a cost efficient-most effective manner within the current operating budget.
- Professionally representing MoboTrex via direct, face-to-face customer and vendor contact in a sales capacity.
- Actively participate in the project management process for any job within the region exceeding $50K in revenue.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer contacts at multiple levels to ensure continuity in the event of customer employee turnover.
- Focus on driving the specification of core traffic products as well as increasing the sale of peripheral products (not currently purchased) consistent with current sales goal, to existing and prospective customers.
- Work collegially with the inside sales team partner, MoboTrex field technicians, and Vendor partners to assist with regional sales, training and customer care efforts.
- Provide information about competitor, market, legislative, compliance and industry trends to management and colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide input to the marketing processes as required.
- Participate in industry and trade association events as the company liaison/ambassador.
- Conduct daily business in compliance with all company policies and departmental guidelines.
- Actively participate in the process to develop annual budgets and sale goals.
- Maintain accurate and timely expense reporting
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in electronics with 2+ years of technical traffic experience or 10+ years of technical traffic experience.
- Must hold an IMSA Level II Signal Tech certification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to obtain certification of IMSA Traffic Signals Level I and Level II
- Proven ability to self-motivate and possession of a tenacious drive for success
- Ability to have a high level of social interaction
- Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain a valid Driver’s License – report all moving violations and accidents to Human Resources Manager
- Ability to maintain all company issued property (product demos, laptop computer, etc.)
- Ability to responsibly use an issued company credit card – per Employee Handbook
- Ability to follow all company and departmental procedures per Employee Handbook
- Ability to be punctual, have a good work attitude, and work cooperatively with others in the department and company
- Ability to accept and benefit from constructive criticism
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Must be able to verbally communicate clearly (regularly talk and hear) read at a distance and close to eyes with or without correction. Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finder, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Office work environment. Occasional lifting up to 20 lbs.
This will be a remote position in the Middle and Downstate Illinois area.
General working hours: Monday – Friday, hours/days vary depending on business need. Overnight travel 65% of the time.
Click here to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/557559
|Job Category||Management, Sales, Traffic Signal|