Take Your Career To The Next Level
Alfred Benesch & Company (Benesch) is a growing, multi-disciplined engineering and professional services firm. Serving a broad range of markets, Benesch has played a role in shaping our nation’s infrastructure and local communities for decades. We are client-focused – dedicated to providing responsive service and recruiting the very best talent to deliver project success.
We have a unique career opportunity for a Senior Electric Technologist to be a key member of our Railroad Division. As a Senior Electric Technologist, you will support our Grade Crossing Initiative and Support Plan and will have the opportunity to work in one of our fastest-growing divisions. To Apply, Click Here.
What you will need:
• Minimum HS diploma required; AAS preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience with traffic signals timing, installation, or maintenance
• IMSA Level I or II Traffic Signal Tech Certification desired
• Ability to troubleshoot problems related to electrical systems and electronic traffic control devices
• Ability to read and interpret schematics and blueprints
• Knowledge of railroad preemption operations with traffic signals desired
• Knowledge of traffic signal controller electronics, wiring, and interface
• Knowledge of modern traffic signal controller software, programming, and operations
• Experience with AutoCAD or MicroStation desired
• Competent use of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to sit or stand (prolonged periods), walk, kneel, crouch, stoop, squat, crawl, twist, climb and work elevated working position
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Become Part of The Benesch Team
As an Employee-Owned firm, we recognize that our teams provide invaluable qualities, innovation, and passion that are essential to positively shaping our nation’s infrastructure and local communities. As a result, Benesch offers numerous perks and benefits, including competitive compensation packages, exceptional retirement fund contributions, work-life balance, wellness incentives, continuing education support, career advancement opportunities, and the opportunity to be part of a team passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment!
|Job Category||Electrician, Traffic Signal|