Trafficware Senior Traffic Field Engineer
REMOTE – Greater Atlanta / South Carolina / East Coast
Trafficware / Cubic Corporation is a global leader in intelligent transportation and is part of the larger Cubic Corp family. We’re looking for a seasoned traffic system professional to fill our role in the Eastern territory. Senior Engineers are part of a unique team deploying traffic control systems throughout the world. You’ll be in charge of a systems engineering approach to design, implementation, deployment, and support of complete traffic control installations.
- Design, plan and execute the installation of traffic control systems, including advanced traffic management systems (ATMS) and adaptive signal control technologies (ASCT)
- Perform traffic operational analyses and implement plans to improve traffic operations
- Direct a project team and provide technical oversight
- Perform system-level test planning and oversee test implementation
- Exercise substantial decision-making authority
- Monitor, mentor, and train less experienced systems engineers
You will need:
- Four-year college degree in an engineering or related technical discipline (or 4 years of transportation experience) plus 5 years’ related experience
- IMSA Level 2 Certification required; Level 3 preferred
- Demonstrated experience in traffic operations analysis – actual field experience preferred over simulation experience
- Experience designing, analyzing and installing traffic control systems.
Email Michelle.Jeffers@cubic.com for more info, to apply, or to refer someone.
Cubic Corporation was founded in San Diego, California in 1951. We have built a global reputation for pioneering solutions and maximizing customer value. We’re proud to have 8,500+ people in nearly 60 countries worldwide.
|Job Category||Engineering, Traffic Signal|