The City of Renton’s Transportation division is looking for a Signal/Electronic Systems Technician 1 or 2 to perform technical, analytical, physically labor-intensive tasks in support of the Public Works department. If you have experience in electronics, traffic signal, street lighting and communications systems experience this may be the job for you.
Working for the City of Renton comes with an excellent benefits package, including:
- Deferred compensation with the City contributing 3% of the employee’s salary.
- VEBA Plan with the City contributing 1% of the employee’s salary.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance at affordable rates
- Paid leave for vacation, sick, eleven holidays and two “personal” holidays a year
- State of Washington Department of Retirement Systems Public Employee Retirement Systems (PERS) plan enrollment
- Signal/Electronic Systems Technician 1: $66,612 – $81,144 Annually
- Signal/Electronic Systems Technician 2: $73,524 – $89,568 Annually
For additional information and to apply https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/rentonwa/jobs/4173430/signal-electronic-systems-technician-1-or-2?pagetype=jobOpportuitiesJobs
|Job Category||Traffic Signal|