- Performs the Inspection, maintenance, and repair of; traffic signals, lighting, bluestake, ITS, tunnel, and/or pump stations.
- This is the entry level for the Signal Lighting And Technical Electrical Technician series.
- This is an Under-fill position In the Signal lighting and Technical Electrical Series.
- This is the SLATE Tech 1, AUN08619, Grade 18.
- MUST pass/medical/physical evaluation and drug screening prior to appointment.
- Employee performs a broad scope of basic level electrical, electronic and/or mechanical dudes related to the Inspection, installation, maintenance and/or repair of traffic signals, roadway lighting, pump stations, tunnels, intelligent transportation systems and utility locating, record keeping documentation.
- Operates and/or trains on motorized vehicles and powered/non-powered equipment and tools to properly perform assigned work duties.
- Performs contract management, quality assurance, and record keeping of work and project activities. Conferring and coordinating with other crew members.
- Performs emergency repairs on one of or more of the following: traffic signals, roadway fighting, pump stations, tunnels, intelligent transportation systems and utility locating.
The preferred candidate will have:
- High school diploma/GED
- Foreman level electrical/electronics background
- 1 year of experience equivalent to a Signal Lighting and Technical Electrical Technician III
- Valid State issued driver’s license
- SLATE Tech 1 must have successfully completed the CDL permit exam at time of appointment and obtain an Arizona Class A Commercial Driver’s License within 6 months of appointment
- SLATE Tech 2 & 3 must have an Arizona Class A Commercial Driver License at time of appointment
To view more and apply directly, please visit: https://www.azstatejobs.gov/jobs/signal-light-electrical-technician-series-flagstaff-arizona-united-states \
|Job Category||Electrician, Roadway Lighting, Traffic Signal|