Bear Electrical Solutions was created with the objective of driving a higher standard. We believe that nobody in our space was delivering what clients deserved. Knowing that there was a better way, we created Bear Electrical on these founding principles;
Putting People First
We only hire people that have the perfect balance of experience and expertise in our niche markets AND the right mindset. We are fanatical about servicing customers and building relationships.
Creation and implementation of smart systems
Building smart systems and processes is essential to empowering our team to deliver on their promises. We invest in technology focused on improving communication and efficiency.
The Desire for Continuous Improvement
We believe that it’s all about the journey and not the destination. We strive to be the best and we know that we must make small 1 degree shifts consistently every single day.
At Bear Electrical Solutions, we’re obsessed with helping our customers solve problems. From implementation and commissioning of Smart City Infrastructure, to delivering a high quality product on seemingly impossible construction schedules. Whatever the challenge, we’re up for it! Bear Electrical Solutions is looking for passionate, driven people to deliver the power and possibilities for our customer’s wildest dreams. Learn more about us at www.bear-electrical.com
Job Title: Traffic Signal Maintenance Electrician
Location: Anaheim, CA
On-Site Monday-Friday 0700-1530 plus Overtime
Reports to: Field Superintendent
Exciting opportunity to work for a growing company where your contributions make a huge impact. As a Traffic Signal Maintenance Electrician you are responsible for contributing to the top of the line quality of work and customer experience that our customers have come to expect. As a niche market Electrical Contractor, our projects include but are not limited to – Traffic Signal and Streetlight Maintenance and Construction, Design Build of Fiber Optic Network Systems, Small Cell construction, and Smart City systems construction and implementation.
Maintains, Constructs, programs, repairs, inspects, and replaces traffic control devices, including Traffic signal controllers and pedestrian and vehicle indications. Inspects, monitors and repairs Vehicle detector loops, fiber optic communications equipment, closed circuit television cameras and video detection equipment, warning light systems, battery backup systems and traffic signal controller cabinets, and other electrical equipment as necessary.
• Minimum 3-5 years of recent, verifiable experience as a traffic signal maintenance technician.
• Must have Level I IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Certification; Level II Certification highly desired.
• NEC electrical certification highly desired
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be able to move supplies and equipment of up to 75 lbs.
• Must be able and willing to work at heights typically associated with the repair, installation, and maintenance of traffic signals and streetlights.
• Must be able to pass a DOT (Department of Transportation) physical exam and drug test.
• Must be able to work in a fast pace, team orientated environment
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Compensation package is subject to Local IBEW agreements
To Apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Electrician, Traffic Signal|