Established since 1982, Traffic & Lighting Systems (TLS) has pioneered this niche industry, earning the same respect as a Fortune 500 Company, but operating from the roots of a family-owned business.
TLS is currently seeking to expand our team in our Oklahoma City, OK office. We are actively hiring for full-time, long-term EXPERIENCED Traffic Signal Technician.
Qualified candidates must a minimum of 3 years’ experience with the following:
• Installation, programming, and maintenance of traffic signal systems
• Perform trouble calls, annual inspections, and preventative maintenance
• On call emergency response (i.e. storm damage, vehicle damage to equipment, etc.) and after-hours trouble calls
Requirements for candidate include the following:
• IMSA CERTIFIED Level II OR verifiable experience
• Must have the flexibility to be on call
• Extreme professionalism and customer service
• Ability to pass a pre-employment Human Performance Evaluation, drug screen, and DOT physical
Schedule is Monday through Friday 6:30am-3:00pm with overtime as needed (evenings and weekends apply).
Company Benefits include: * PTO * 7 Paid Holidays * 401K (with up to 4% match after first year employed) * Insurance (HSA, FSA, Vision, Dental, Cancer, AD&D, etc.)
Pay will be based on experience and skill set. Relocation expenses are negotiable.
If interested, please apply online at Click Here.
Traffic & Lighting Systems, is an EEO company.
|Job Category||Electrician, Traffic Signal|