City and County of Denver’s Hiring!
Traffic Signals Supervisor – Department of Transportation & Infrastructure
For more information on job functions, requirements, and full job description, and to apply go to: Traffic Signals Supervisor Job Posting
About Our Job
City employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment. Refer to the COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Mandate Candidate Q&A for additional information.
The Department of Transportation and Infrastructure (DOTI), through its employees, enhances the quality of life in Denver by efficiently delivering effective, high quality, safe and equitable public infrastructure and services.
For more information, please visit the DOTI website.
DOTI’s Commitment to Equity:
- DOTI is committed to providing attention and resources to the areas, assets and people of the city with the greatest need. Through equitable contracting, equitable investments, and equitable workforce development.
- DOTI’s culture revolves around four key principles: (1) Invest in Our People, (2) Operate with Discipline, (3) Use Data to Drive Decisions, and (4) Deliver Results.
The Division of Transportation Operations is responsible for managing and maintaining the performance of the transportation infrastructure. This division has over 150 employees and is responsible for managing the performance of the transportation infrastructure.
- The Transportation Operations Division are hiring Supervisors that support Construction, Maintenance, and Tech Shop within the Signals Section. This Supervisor will have at least 5 years traffic signal installation, construction, maintenance, or repair and IMSA Signal Level III Certification.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating signal construction and maintenance, along with direct supervision of the crews. This position reports to the Signals Section Manager.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Thorough understanding of MUTCD and IMSA Rules and Regulations
- Passion for excellent customer service; adding value to the City, DOTI, and our customers; and the safe use of the public right of way
- Dedication as a valued, collegial team supervisor who supports and mentors junior traffic signal technicians and fosters a positive work environment
- Adaptability to technology, innovations, and eagerness to grow and develop with the team
- Data-driven technical reporting ability with verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and deconfliction skills in performing assigned duties, identifying challenges and solutions, and supporting DOTI’s values and goals
- A current CDL B
|Job Category||Supervisor, Traffic Signal|