City of North Las Vegas, Nevada
Performs advanced technical installation, construction, testing, maintenance, and repair duties on traffic signal control devices and systems. Supervises subordinate crewmembers.
- Performs journey-level technical repair, construction and/or maintenance duties on traffic signal control devices, street lighting systems, parks electrical and auxiliary equipment.
- Performs after hour response to emergencies related to job specification, on a rotating basis.
- Reviews and prioritizes work orders, coordinates with outside agencies and assigns available resources to complete work assignments of varying nature and difficulty in the technical advancement, inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair of traffic signal control devices and systems.
- Serves as an experienced resource to others in troubleshooting, diagnosing, construction, and design, in order to maintain efficient, effective, and safe traffic flow, direction, and control.
- Diagnoses malfunctions, installs, maintains, constructs, and repairs traffic signal control devices, street lighting and parks electrical systems.
- Conducts both field and shop testing on complex solid state integrated circuits.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Five or more years of progressively responsible related experience in electrical/electronics, to include one-year journey-level experience and two years traffic signal experience.
- IMSA Level I Traffic Signal Technician at time of hire.
For a full job description and to apply: Click Here
|Job Category||Electrician, Traffic Signal|