Why Get IMSA Certified?
• IMSA is the most trusted name in public safety, with a 127-year history.
• Obtain certification in fields offered only by IMSA.
• Enjoy convenient ways to for earning continuing education credits.
• Our reliable team and regional sections are here to help you along the way.
Reduce your liability.
There’s no room for uncertainty in public safety. You rely on your employees to enact the most current standards and specifications. By ensuring that your team maintains verified, tested knowledge you’re not only keeping your community safe, you’re protecting workers on the job site, thereby reducing risk and liability to your public agency.
Save on certifications for your employees by joining as a Public Agency Member.
Advance your career.
An IMSA certification demonstrates your knowledge and credibility in public safety. An IMSA certification helps you:
• Get hired and gain a competitive advantage
• Advance in your department
• Increase your earning potential
• Keep you current on industry standards and technology