2020 IMSA VIrtual Conference
August 12 – 14, 2020
11am EST / 8am PST
Virtual Conference Tech Sessions:
More to be announced as speakers are confirmed. Panels to be announced as well. Sessions are subject to change.
- Solar 101 for Traffic Safety Systems
- Utilizing Hi-Res Data to Analyze Traffic Signal Timing
- Power Quality in the Traffic Cabinet
- Advancements in Fire Safety Systems
- Designing Interoperable Systems for Smarter Mobility
- Leveraging Big Data, Analytics, and Cloud-Based Technologies for Safer Roadway Operations
- Next-Generation Sensor Technologies Requirements for Safer Traffic Signal Control Strategies
- V2X: Vehicle 2 Infrastructure 2 The Traveling Public
- MUTDC- What you may expect to be addressed by Interim Approvals now and in the future
- Transitioning from TS1 & TS2 to ATC Cabinets
IMSA Monthly webinar Series
Register now for IMSA’s bi-monthly FREE webinars.
Connected Vehicles: Providing Emergency Vehicles with Green Lights + Easy Remote School Beacon Programming
Presented by Applied Information.