We are looking for a Traffic Electrical Worker to support our Public Works Department with practical methods and techniques of general maintenance, practical methods of electrical and construction work and able to use various powered hand tools.
Key Focus of the Role:
(Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Performs sign fabrication. Performs general maintenance and basic labor skills as assigned.
- Cleans and maintains work areas, equipment and tools.
- Performs routine maintenance of signage and markings.
- Performs inventory for signs and markings.
- Performs general maintenance up to and including graffiti abatement, pruning of trees for visibility of traffic control devices.
- May keep simple records of activities, time spent, etc.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years progressively responsible experience performing electrical construction and/or maintenance work related to street lighting and traffic signals.
- Level I Signs & Markings and IMSA Work Zone Safety within six months of hire/reclassification.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and maintain satisfactory motor vehicle record with the ability to obtain appropriate Nevada state driver’s license within required time frame.
For a full job description and to apply, Click Here
|Job Category||Electrician, Signs & Pavement Markings, Traffic Signal|